Download this form to complete registration.
Cadre of Membership in Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy (NSP) are:
Read the benefits of joining NSP here
To join NSP as Full Member:
- Applicant must possess MRTB License.
- Must be a practicing physiotherapist.
- Must make Payment of the registration fee and Journal Subscription.
Click here to register as a member of NSP.
To join NSP as Provisional or Graduate Member:
- Applicant must have physiotherapist provisional license
- Must make Payment of the registration fee and Journal Subscription
Click here to register as a graduate member of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy (NSP)
To join NSP as Student Member:
- Applicant must be a student studying Physiotherapy in an NUC accredited institution or other reputable institution abroad.
Click here to register as a student member of Nigeria Society of Physiotherapy
N2,500 for practicing Physiotherapists
N1,000 for Graduate Membership.
For Application to be reviewed, the applicant must satisfy the criteria listed above with complete payment upon registration on this website.
After submission of application, the applicant will be notified of membership status and induction schedule by email. As such you must use an active email in the registration form.